Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a medication used for the treatment of advanced melanoma, metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC, recurrent or metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC), recurrent classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL), locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma, solid tumours having the biomarkers MSI-H or dMMR, recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, renal cell carcinoma, triple-negative breast cancer.
Note: Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is currently only available in 100mg form (100mg/4ml). There used to be a 50mg presentation but this has been discontinued as of March 15th, 2019.
Keytruda 100 mg Injection manufactured by MSD consists of Pembrolizumab molecule which is used for the treatment of melanoma, lung cancer, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma, and stomach cancer. buy keytruda 100 mg and Consult your doctor before consuming this. This molecule is marketed by MSD with the brand name Keytruda 100 mg. Consumer needs to provide a prescription copy to buy anti-cancer & other medicines from Glareamed. We deal in all generics for Molecule – Pembrolizumab. Send inquiry here Versage Med Store Online to know more about Keytruda 100 mg Injection and Generic Pembrolizumab.
Where can i Buy Keytruda (pembrolizumab) Online
Buy Keytruda (pembrolizumab) Online,this ia an injection is an injection used intravenously, It is an Anticancer agent used for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. cancers by working with your immune system. Keytruda 100mg injection is a monoclonal antibody that targets and blocks a protein called PD-1 on the surface of specific immune cells called T-cells—blocking PD-1 triggers the T-cells to find and kill cancer cells.Send inquiry here at Online Legal Med Shop to know more about Keytruda 100 mg Injection and Generic Pembrolizumab.buy keytruda 100 mg. What stage of cancer does KEYTRUDA treat
Some common side effects are fatigue, musculoskeletal pain, decreased appetite, pruritus, diarrhea, nausea, rash, pyrexia, cough, dyspnea, constipation, pain, and abdominal pain. The doctor must be informed in case the patient has the following conditions like lung inflammation, kidney and liver damage, autoimmune disease, hepatitis B or C, HIV, a solid organ transplant, or a bone marrow transplant. What is KEYTRUDA used to treat?
Uses of Keytruda 100mg injection:
- Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)
- Small cell lung cancer (SCLC)
- Head and neck squamous cell cancer
- Classical Hodgkin lymphoma,
- Primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma
- Urothelial carcinoma
- Gastric cancer
- Esophageal cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Hepatocellular carcinoma
- Merkel cell carcinoma
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Endometrial carcinoma
What is Keytruda (pembrolizumab) for?
Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is a monoclonal antibody (immunotherapy) indicated for the treatment of people with:
- advanced (unresectable or metastatic) melanoma[1,2,3]
- metastatic nonsquamous NSCLC as first-line treatment in combination with pemetrexed and carboplatin[1,2,3]
- recurrent or metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma (HNSCC)[2,3]
- recurrent classical Hodgkin Lymphoma (cHL)[1,2,3]
- locally advanced or metastatic urothelial carcinoma[1,2,17]
- solid tumours having the biomarkers MSI-H or dMMR[1,16]
- recurrent locally advanced or metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma[2,18]
- advanced renal cell carcinoma (RCC).
- locally recurrent unresectable or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) whose tumors express PD-L1.
It is available as a powder for intravenous infusion (drip) containing 100mg of pembrolizumab per vial.
Note: Keytruda (pembrolizumab) is currently only available in 100mg form (100mg/4ml). There used to be a 50mg presentation but this has been discontinued as of March 15th, 2019. Is KEYTRUDA a cure for cancer?